During the transportation of the mixer truck, the concrete will solidify into hard blocks in a short time and have certain corrosivity to the steel and paint. Therefore, after each use of the concrete storage tank, cleaning the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet must be carefully maintained every day. Now let's talk about the five maintenance items for the tank paint of the concrete mixer.
1. Anti cracking maintenance: if cracks appear on the surface of the mixer truck after driving, the paint surface is not normally treated. The metal paint may produce a very fine crack, which will continuously penetrate the car paint until it penetrates the whole color paint layer. This phenomenon is called "cracking". Sometimes cracks may occur due to the quality of heavy painting. If there is car wax in the crack, the car body will be found to have striped cracks. Regular waxing can gradually reduce the occurrence of cracking.
2. Anti fading maintenance: the color of small concrete mixer truck is fading, and the oil smoke and pollutants in the atmosphere are the main reasons for the color change and fading of car paint. Fading is different from oxidation. When fading occurs, uneven color difference will appear in the paint. Medium and light discoloration can be treated by grinding and polishing, and repainting is required in case of serious discoloration.
3. Anti corrosion mark: the corrosion mark of small mixer truck is surface abrasion. Insects, bird droppings, tree sap, tar and asphalt may cause erosion marks. Slight corrosion marks can be solved by grinding and polishing.
4. Water mark: the water mark of the mixer truck is the mark left by the evaporation of water droplets, which is circular. Cars that are oxidized and washed with detergent are easy to get water marks. Slight water marks can be cured by waxing and polishing. In severe cases, grinding or painting is required.
5. Shallow scratch: the concrete mixer has a shallow scratch. Due to improper friction and daily care, there are slight scratches on the paint surface of the small concrete mixer, but the primer is not exposed. Such scratches are obvious in the sun. Professional polishing method is generally adopted for removal.
In addition, attention should be paid to the cleaning of the tank body of the automatic concrete mixer. For example, wash the feed inlet with water before each loading to keep the feed inlet moist during loading; Fill the cleaning water tank with water while loading; Wash the inlet after loading, and clean the residual concrete near the inlet; After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge tank, and then add 30-40l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank to keep the concrete storage tank rotating forward and slowly when the vehicle returns; Remember to discharge the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading. wait.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you still have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website http://www-zkzdsljbc-com.irwinroth.com And consult our staff, will serve you wholeheartedly.