During the driving process of the mixer, the shock absorber will generally make noise, which is caused by the collision between the shock absorber and the leaf spring, the frame or the shaft, the damage of the rubber pad, the deformation of the shock absorber dust-proof cylinder, and the lack of oil. The following small series will talk about the oil leakage of the shock absorber of the mixer.
Oil leakage of mixer shock absorber is generally caused by the following reasons:
1. The cleanliness inside the shock absorber is not good enough, and there are sundries such as welding slag and iron filings, which cause the oil seal to wear.
2. The working conditions of the shock absorber are relatively poor, and foreign matters such as external sediment enter the oil seal, resulting in wear and oil leakage.
3. The lip of the oil seal of the shock absorber is aged and loses its sealing function.
4. It may be that the shock absorber was not well shielded when spraying chassis armor, and the armor was attached to the piston rod of the shock absorber, resulting in oil seal wear and oil leakage.
5. The support rod for controlling the piston movement needs to be extended at one end of the metal pipe, so this part must be sealed tightly. Generally, oil leakage is directly related to poor sealing.
6. The hydraulic shock absorber of a general mixer leaks oil, which means that its service life has expired.
The shock absorber of the mixer chassis is very important. Many people tend to ignore it when doing maintenance. I hope that after reading this article, everyone can pay attention to the shock absorber. Follow our website for more information http://www-zkzdsljbc-com.irwinroth.com Come on!