Concrete mixers are widely used in small and medium-sized projects such as foundations, grouting piles, floors, pavements, yards, revetments, ditches, rivers, bridges, culverts, tunnels, small and medium-sized reservoirs, etc. In order to better use the equipment, users must have an in-depth understanding of the product performance, quality and service of the enterprise when purchasing the equipment, so as to avoid worries at home. Then users must have the following conditions when accepting concrete mixing, and the equipment commissioning:
1. All parts, accessories and accompanying items of the equipment to be commissioned shall be fully equipped according to the standard.
2. Prepare hydraulic oil and lubricating grease, and the oil quality of hydraulic oil should meet the requirements.
3. Fill hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil and cooling water as required, and add hydraulic oil to the specified oil level.
4. The concrete pump shall be inspected, debugged and test run to make it enter the normal operation condition. The hydraulic system shall meet the standard after debugging.
5. The pipe diameter of concrete mixer truck for commissioning is 125.
6. The experimental concrete shall meet the standard.
7. The equipment shall be placed on a flat and solid ground. In addition to strict inspection when purchasing products, users are also indispensable and necessary work in daily maintenance, so as to achieve the ideal effect of easy use and longer service life in the process of operation.
In addition, routine maintenance work should also be done well, such as:
1. The motor can be started only after the use method, voltage and frequency of the mixer engine. Start the power supply, then start the diesel engine and idle for 5 minutes in summer. After 15 minutes in winter, speed up to 400V and 50Hz. Close the generator air switch
2. The mixer adjusts the clearance of the cutting ring, and the excessive clearance of the cutting ring will lead to the blockage of S pipe and cone pipe. At the back of the hopper, there is a big nut to fix the rocker arm. Loosen the nut lock, screw it with a wrench, and then return it for a quarter of a turn. Install the locking plate.
3. Judging the failure of the lubrication system of the mixer truck, if the lubrication system is blocked, the distributor valve core will not act. There are 8 lubrication points in total. If the distributor does not act, first check whether the main oil inlet copper pipe is unblocked. If it is not unblocked, the lubrication pump is blocked. If it is unblocked, remove 8 copper pipes in turn, and pump 7 or 8 times without removing one to see whether the valve core of the distributor acts. To determine which lubrication point is blocked.
The above is the relevant content of the question answer. I hope it can help you. If you still have any questions about this problem, you are welcome to follow our website http://www-zkzdsljbc-com.irwinroth.com And consult our staff, will serve you wholeheartedly.